These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern the content and your use of the Dupl.io Site and/or Dupl.io Game and the resulting service that we may provide to you.
Your use of the Site and/or the Dupl.io Game (which includes viewing or accessing them in any way) signifies your acceptance of these Terms of Service detailed below and constitutes a legally binding acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service you can not access or use our Site and/or the Dupl.io Game and you should refrain from doing so unless you consent to these Terms of Service.
A minor (being anyone under the age of 13) should seek consent from his or her legal guardian before using the Site and/or Dupl.io Game.
We reserve the right to modify, alter and update the content of these Terms of Service at any time it is your responsibility to check these Terms of Service regularly so that you are aware of any such changes. Your continuing use of the Site constitutes your agreement to the changes.
You must treat all users with respect and comply with all terms, conditions and policies connected to the Site from time to time. Please respect other users of the Dupl.io Game and/or Site. Inappropriate language and/or inappropriate behavior are prohibited on the Site and/or Dupl.io Game. Users may be banned or accounts suspended or terminated on the entire Site and/or Dupl.io Game if users use inappropriate language or inappropriate behavior as determined by us. We are not responsible for user content, postings, chat, and/or communications. Users are responsible for their own actions and all consequences that may arise therefrom.
You agree not to do any of the following:
1. Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any data, text, message, or computer file that we deem to be: (a) defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking; (b) bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive; (c) vulgar, obscene, or sexually explicit (language or images); or that (d) encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
2. Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any data, text, message, computer file, or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; (c) any confidentiality obligation.
3. Advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (for profit or otherwise).
4. Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component.
5. Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity.
6. Engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
7. Delete any legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
We reserve the right to remove any material, and, if we deem appropriate, to turn over to law enforcement officials, any material that is in violation of these Terms of Service. We also reserve the right to remove messages, or postings that do not pertain to the designated topic or theme of the service as determined by us. We also reserve the right to comply with any order or otherwise cooperate with law enforcement officials regarding the identification of any user alleged to be using the Site or Dupl.io Game in violation of the law.
We aim to provide a secure, stable and reliable website. However, there will be times when the Site and/or Dupl.io Game are unavailable due to maintenance of the system or technical problems. We may also suspend or permanently remove the Site and/or any Dupl.io Game for any reason without the requirement of your consent or giving prior notice.
Although we attempt to ensure that all information contained on this website is error-free and up to date, we accept no liability for any omissions.
We will not be liable for any loss, damage or upset that you suffer as a consequence of the Site, or other Dupl.io Game becoming temporarily or permanently unavailable.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Dupl.io OR ITS RESPECTIVE AGENTS BE LIABLE TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE Dupl.io WEB SITE, SOFTWARE AND/OR SERVICES, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU AGREE TO ASSUME ALL RISK RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND Dupl.io GAME, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE RISK OF COMMUNICATIONS WITH OTHER PEOPLE OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER.